- Is a blended concentrated material designed to seal leaks in virtually any material, it can be effective for leaks in plumbing.
- Will seal holes 1/8″ in diameter, and will form a seal
- Use 8 oz. per spa up to 500 gallons for minor leaks
- A second bottle can be added for larger leaks
*Shake well before using*
- Remove all cartridge filters before adding FIX-A-LEAK to the water
- With pump running, add FIX-A-LEAK slowly through skimmer or in front of any other suction intake
- FIX-A-LEAK must be re-circulated continuously for at least 4-6 hours per day, possibly for up to 2 days or until you have determined the leak has stopped
- The product is very heavy and will settle to the lowest point rather quickly. It must be stirred back into suspension every 2-3 hours during circulation of the water.
- After the leak has stopped and given proper cure time (24-48 hours) you may return to normal filtration
*NOTE* When reinstalling your cartridge filter(s) run spa in it’s normal cycle for a period of 6-8 hours to collect any residue. Now remove filter(s) and rinse immediately under warm water before reinstalling. You may have to rinse a second time.
*Treatment can be repeated if necessary.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 6 in|