CoverMate II Cover Lifter
These models allow the open cover to rest lower against the spa for a slightly less obstructed view. The CoverMate II simply slides underneath for spas with weaker skirts. Optional brackets (sold separately) for mounting directly on the hot tub skirting.
These models allow the open cover to rest in a lower position for a slightly less obstructed view. With two mounting systems to choose from, the CoverMate II can be screw-mounted low on the spa or simply slid underneath for spas with weaker skirts using the Understyle bracket system.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Requires just 18 inches of clearance behind the spa and 5 inches on each side
- Powder-coated, aluminum tubing with easy-to-install, non-corrosive mounting brackets
- Understyle system uses two aluminum brackets and 7-inch base plates that simply slide under the spa
- Comes standard with a TowelMate accessory for hanging up to three towels right where they are needed most
- Works on spas up to 8 feet in length or width and 40 inches in height